Sussex Gas Services Ltd
Boiler Repair Brighton
Brighton Boiler Repair
Boiler breakdowns can happen at the most inconvenient times. At Sussex Gas Services Ltd We understand that you will want to get your boiler fixed as fast as possible, and we are in a position to do exactly that with our rapid response emergency service for boiler repair in Brighton.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers are proficient in repairing all major boiler brands.
Whether you have an Alpha, Ariston, Baxi, Biasi, Buderus, Ferroli, Glow Worm, Grant, Heatline, Ideal, Keston, Potterton, Suanier Duval, Vaillant, Viessmann, Vokera, Worcester Bosch or any other brand, we will have it back in full working order in no time so you can go back to a normal life.
Some common boiler faults we can help you with
- No heat or hot water: This is a very common condition and can be triggered for numerous reasons. There could be no pilot light, a problem with a diaphragm, an airlock or a motorised valve could have failed. Likewise, it could be that your thermostat is not turned up high enough (a very common problem!) or there might be a leak on your central heating system. If this sounds like your problem contact us today for a rapid response boiler repair in Brighton
- Leaking boilers: On occasion, seals on boilers leak and need to get replaced. Defective seals are the most widespread causes of a leak.
- Banging noises: There could be sludge or debris in your system water which is then going through your boiler or there might be air in the system. In addition, if the boiler is scaled up, this could cause it to make some surprising noises too. On the other hand, it may be that the water pressure is not high enough.
- Pilot light going out: This may be caused by a shattered thermocouple or there might be a problem with the gas valve. Also, if the air seal is damaged, a draught could blow out the pilot light. It may be that the pilot light has to be cleaned out as it could be blocked with debris.
- Losing pressure: The most common explanation for a boiler losing pressure is a leak on the central heating system. Likewise, the pressure relief valve could be faulty and/or the expansion vessel failing (maybe it’s both).
- Frozen condensate pipe: Condensing boilers have a condensate pipe which takes away water from the boiler. Occasionally, this can freeze which then causes a blockage resulting in the boiler malfunction.
- Thermostat problems: Thermostats may fail when they get older as they can become inaccurate in their readings. This means that they turn the boiler on and off at the wrong times when they aren’t supposed to.
- Kettling: This is a prevalent problem in hard water areas such as Brighton. Limescale accumulates in your boiler and can damage the heat exchanger. You’ll be able to have a scale reducer fitted to the system which removes the scale from the system. Also, powerflushing will help to clear away system debris.
- Boiler keeps switching off: This may be due to low water pressure, a blocked condensate pipe, air in the system or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly, f your boiler is switching off contact our team today for an emergency boiler repair in Brighton.
Brighton, East Sussex BN1 7HU